The Association of Montgó Property Owners, Jávea (Asociación Propietarios Montgó Jávea) was formed in November 2001 by local residents of the Montgó urbanisations. The committee was formed the following year and Statutes were drawn up which were submitted to the Generalitat Valenciana in January 2003, leading to Registration of the Association on 18 June 2004, Registration No. CV-01-35558-A. In accordance with our Statutes, our Association is non-political and non-profit. Since the date of registration, the Association has continued to expand its membership and new committee members are elected on a regular basis.
Objectives of the Association:
- Improve the quality of life in the Montgó area.
- Protect the environment.
- Promote co-operation and friendship between residents.
- Improve safety and security.
- Provide liaison with the Town Hall (Ayuntamiento).
- Assist in dealing with the postal service, electricity and water suppliers.
- Ensure maintenance and cleanliness of streets and planted areas.
- To represent members at local government meetings.
- Keep members informed and appraised of matters affecting living on the Montgó and in Jávea in general.